To keep it real simple..yes I am glad rather delighted….the purpose of creating this blog Love, Life and whatever was to share or bare my thoughts and then to inform, inspire or amuse in some way. If I could enkindle a few, as there are many who have inspired me to be what I am today, I guess that will lend a whole hearted smile to my face. The honour conferred to me this time is by two fellow bloggers. One with the blog name Ashmita. She is a lady with a voice and a woman of substance. Her blog@http://asmithaaa.wordpress.com reflects her resolute spirit and social consciousness. You will admire her spirit. The other person is Paul with blog name Miscellaneous Inanities@http://paulwhitberg.wordpress.com. His poems will uplift your mood. He is a gifted poet as he maintains classic poetic form but with a twist towards modern life themes.
Now, what it is to be me! :
1. I truly, truly believe that life is the most alluring and amazing gift by God amidst all the twists and turns….
2. Love – is what keeps me going. It’s the most powerful force and it’s like an elixir to many woes and wounds in one’s life.
3. My family; that’s what is my oxygen source. Far or near, I breathe in and out, only them.
4. Yes I believe in God and the divine justice. I am not a religious person per se, but spiritual. The idea and belief in God helps me and guides me in my day to day existence in this just amiss, not so impeccable world.
5. I adore intellectuals.
6. Where are the professionals? I salute them. Loyalty and integrity is THE virtue for me.
7. Reading and Writing is my passion and they go hand in hand. Literature was my first love. So I did my honours in English literature and plunged myself into the ethereal world of ‘books & words’. Those three precious college years, I spent learning something which was captivating and engaging to me and perhaps were the best days of my growing up, but not something which would make me financially viable though. So I landed up having a PG in Management(Marketing and Advertisement) and worked with a media conglomerate for a while for mundane sustenance.
Amazing sure they are, I put the list down of six deserving bloggers on my mind right now:
http://mrsgoresdiary.com/ …….anything and everything about parenting in an interesting and convincing manner.
http://evokingthedeep.wordpress.com/ …..Scott Mitchell – if you are a lover of poem more so a hopeless romantic, dig into it and you will not be complaining.
http://joycepoggihager.com/ ……. simple writing with profound messages
http://bloomingspiders.com/ ……. Dani – At one end, she writes intense, heartfelt emotions which touches your heart and at the other, things scholarly.
http://cellulitelooksbettertan.wordpress.com/ …..honest writer in true sense…gives meaning to whatever she writes.
http://thinkdowrite.wordpress.com/….. HariVeena – something about her blog…beautiful and creative.
Here are the guidelines :
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.