Who doesn’t like recognition?
Who doesn’t like an applause?
Who doesn’t like a pat on the back in that not-so-perfect-day?
After all, Who does not like to be liked?…..
Seriously, most of us do as beneath this facade of flesh and blood, race and gender, nationality and nomads, we all have a quirky little apparatus called ‘heart’ and somewhere it craves for validation being human. So thank you for this honour and having trust on my ability. At least it makes me feel that I am pulling it off.
I am not going to say, this is my first one and I never got an award or so. But just that I am one regular girl who won some and lost some. But what makes this one special is the fact, that I have been blogging for a short span of three and a half month only and this is a real boost to my spirit. Thank you Anoop Pillai from http://anooppillaiz.wordpress.com as you felt I am deserving enough to be on the list. And I really admire your honest reading and penchant for writing and sharing, which reflects in your blog…wishing you good days ahead. I thank Ruchi Chopra too for conferring me with the same. Ruchi’s blog @ http://ruchi2312.wordpress.com/ reflects her warm and affable disposition filled with vibrancy of nature captured through her eyes.
Let me not waste one more minute for thanking all my readers, the commentators, the followers and for the likings, who in this small passage of time have given me tremendous acknowledgement. It feels good.
- Favorite Food : I am a food lover; a gourmet..so any food cooked and served that matches my palate.
- Favorite Actor : Quite a few and it keeps changing according to movie and genre….but if you insist Russell Crowe, Gerard Butler and currently Lupita Nyong.
- Favorite TV show : I am a girl’s girl on this…Sex and the City, Desperate Housewives.
- Favorite Tear Jerker : Roberto Benigni’s Life is Beautiful.
- Favorite Sport : Tennis, all time favourite.
- Lucky number : Any number which brings me luck….do let me know if you find one.
- Tea or Coffee : There’s nothing like a hot cuppa burnt, mutty choclatey coffee on my mug and the aroma while it’s drizzling out.
- Holidays : How much I love holidays but that reminds me we need a holiday….JB(my dear husband)….where are you? .. Can you not pick up the call?
- Twitter or FB : FB all the way that has some of my close friends on the list and I love to be in touch with them.
- Favorite Christmas movie : PS I love you.
Like any other exam sheet…lastly attempting the difficult one… Choosing ten out of many blogs I love, is intense and elaborate. But this is my personal choice and taste. I will not elaborate on each as they are too good for that. Happy Reading. So it goes like this:
- http://littlewritelies.com/ – Taylor Eaton
http://risingtogo.wordpress.com/ – Meredith
http://insidethelifeofmoi.wordpress.com/ – Amanda
http://ashadeofpen.wordpress.com/ – Shruti
http://themanifeststation.net/ – Jen Pastiloff
http://thefriendsof.wordpress.com/ – Roos Oosterbroek
http://paulwhitberg.wordpress.com/ – Paul Whitberg
http://esengasvoice.wordpress.com/ – Ese
http://iambeggingmymothernottoreadthisblog.com/ – Katherine
http://researchingbetweenthelines.wordpress.com/ – Terese Jonsson
Rules of the blog:
Answer 10 questions given.
Thank the person who nominated.
Nominate 10 deserving bloggers.
Place the award on the blog.